Does Honda moniter this site????

I am not sure how Honda knew I was interested in the new NSX, but Honda has contacted me. They are interested in having me talk with them about the new NSX and also said they may have me road test the car next month. Has Honda contacted anyone else here on Prime? I don't remember ever putting my home phone number on the application when I joined Prime? How did they get my home phone number? :confused: :confused: :confused:

They gave me no details about the car at all. :frown:

While I was at Sebring for the 12hr race I was talking with the head of Acura USA. He had heard that I was the chaperon for Shigeru Uehara during NSXPO and he wanted to update me on the new NSX.

I'll share the details later on as I have a tee time to get to soon.

post it again tomorrow and then I believe you... :wink:

but I think that the should monitor or have a dialog with the biggest forums to see what we Hondaovners want... :smile:

I am not sure how Honda knew I was interested in the new NSX, but Honda has contacted me. They are interested in having me talk with them about the new NSX and also said they may have me road test the car next month. Has Honda contacted anyone else here on Prime? I don't remember ever putting my home phone number on the application when I joined Prime? How did they get my home phone number? :confused: :confused: :confused:

They gave me no details about the car at all. :frown:

Why you and not me?!!! :mad: :biggrin: You better represent well Steveny! Tell them like it is.

Aren't we all interested in the new NSX?!?!? As for a test drive, I'll go anywhere, anytime. Look forward to further details.

Yeah, Honda monitors this site and several others - under Bush's new Wiretapping Laws they also know exactly how much oil is in your car.

I'm not sure how much else they know but someone called me only yesterday and asked me to vouch for you since they said something about finding DNA in your headliner! (They THOUROUGHLY reference check their prospective NSX testers!)

Yeah, happy April, whatever!:rolleyes:

Dam, I fell for it.:redface:

Yeah I bet they saw us coming from a mile away.

I remember the thread Lud started it got me at first.

There was another thread about a cheating girlfriend and rust, that one was pretty good too.

Honda does check this site from time to time. I know this for a fact. Im meeting the VP of American Honda tommorow so you can bet Ill be asking a ton of questions. He also an NSX owner as well, Imola Orange:wink:

Back