does anyone know what this is?

does anyone know what this is? i found this under my cd changer in my car and this person has never owned the vehicle. i am thinking it is from acura when the nsx first came out? any help would be appreciated. :)

Attachments

• mvc-104s.jpg
    mvc-104s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 425
bridgehampton was a track in LI NY that has been reclaimed and not in use.I remember that early on Acura had numerous special events and this may have been a promo track day to experience the car to prospective buyers and luminariata.One such event I attended in 97 was at the Thornhurste castle.

Wasn't that thing they had a few years ago where you could pay $20 and rag the hell out of an NSX all day?

Just kidding. :)

Found this, tho:

Bridgehampton Motorsport Park, 516-924-2399 or 516-725-0888

Southhampton, NY

More info

Edit: after further reading, it looks like it went out of business in 1999, so phone numbers probably aren't active.

The "NSX Driving Adventure" was, essentially, an on-track driver's school promoted by Acura as part of its NSX marketing campaign in the car's early days (around '92, if I recall correctly). They invited owners of competing cars (Porsche, Ferrari, etc) to come drive an NSX on the track for free. They also invited NSX owners to do so at a cost of $500. Since that was less than the cost of the events I was already attending at that time, I declined the invitation.

I actually went to this event. It was spectacular. The event lasted half a day, first we all (about 20 or so of us) had a classroom driving lecture, then lunch, then we each had two laps around the race course, one an instructor driving, the next we got to drive. I had a Porsche at the time, most of the invitee's had some equally delightful rides. After the event, Acura sent me a framed picture of myself standing next to the car. I rushed out and purchased a black car... unfortunately for Acura, it was a slightly used one from a non-Acura dealer! I'd feel badly about that had I not totaled that car. I replaced it with my current NSX however. Over all, it was truly a wonderful experience.

Back