Does anyone know the history of this Idaho car? jh4na1159mt001105

Does anyone know the history of this Idaho car?

I was wondering if anybody looked at this car in Idaho.
jh4na1159mt001105
It's a 1991 with 114121 miles and it's black. It's at Motor City Inc. I talked to the guy and he sent me the Carfax that said that it was in an accident. It said that there was an accident reported in Suffolk County New York where the vehicle overturned. Buy the looks of the pics someone must have been a very good bodyman. Can the actual police report case # 5-575712 be researched somewhere? The accident was reported in 1995.

Thanks for the help

Steve

Amazing! That car is in my town, and i had no idea about it, not until i read your post. This is probably the first NSX to ever go up for sale in Pocatello Idaho. If you are interested in it, then i would be happy to check it out.

-Nate

sure

Please do. Iknow that it must be a hard task to go look at and test drive a NSX. I'm sorry in advance for putting you through that.

Let me know and thanks

Steve

Worst news first: There is a guy from Colorado that says he is going to buy it.

The salesman said that nobody is to test drive it do to liability hazards :rolleyes: so most of my inspection was based on the bodies condition.

The body: some of the body panels are slighty misaligned, and the paint has a few scratches here and there and is in otherwise good condition. Refering to the pictures on Autotrader... look beneath the drivers side door handle, and you will notice a rectangle shaped 2 inch hole in the door! This hole might not look like much in the picture, but in person it is rather unattractive. Look at the rear valence, the left side is stock and the right side is aftermarket :confused: The tires have about 1/3 inch of tread left, and the rims have a little bit of curb rash. On a scale of 1-10, a 10 being flawless, overall I give the body an 8.

The interior: Other than a small rip on the drivers seat, the interior looks to have normal wear for its age. I didn't get a look at the door panels, they are presently removed do to the window regulators being repaired.

Mechanical condition: The salesman said that it runs great. He also said if this Colorado deal doesn't go through, that they will be fixing a few things, i.e. the problems listed on autotrader. Wish i knew more about the mechanics.

For $19.5k it seems to be a good deal.

Back