Does anyone know of this 2003 Imola Orange car?

After an almost 20-year absence from the NSX world, I found this 2003 Imola Orange for sale. I'm not current with NSX pricing, but a quick search seemed like a good deal. Do you guys have any information on this car?

JH4NA21633T000111

Thanks,
Raymond

Wow, seems like a very reasonable price ($128.9K), is that too good to be true? Beautiful car and tempting!

BTW very cool to see another user (wiz357) posting who joined NSX Prime in 2001, too - where does the time go?!

1725662192539.png

Last edited:
I saw it briefly when I picked up my car. I purchased the red 2005 w/32k they were also selling. Same owner selling both via the dealer. Mine was exceptionally clean... and I mean pretty much showroom condition. I believe there has been some paint work on the Imola one, but the owner did that to make it perfect and fix some flaws (do a search on the VIN on Prime and I think I saw where someone talked about a something in their garage leaning against the car and scratching it. I don't believe there was any body work, just paint, but I could be wrong (do your own research). The cars have been stored away in an garage and very well cared for by someone who has a deep level of passion and knowledge about the cars. Mine was serviced at Driving Ambition, so maybe the Imola one was as well. For my car... I could not be happier, i mean.. seriously, if feel and looks like a brand new NSX. Luxurymotor cars was great to work with and the car FAR exceeded my expectations. Look for my post... I flew out there, picked it up and drive it home 1000 miles. Car didn't miss a beat.. it was the perfect. I mean... jaw dropping perfect.

It's possible the 2003 Imola Orange NSX you're referring to is one of the rarer models from that year. Only a small number of NSXs were produced in Imola Orange, making it highly sought after by collectors. If you're looking for specific info on a particular car, try searching through NSX owner forums or car history databases.
@voitureme , welcome to Prime. No offence... but you just joined and started answering posts in a very bot like/AI-generated way. Are you a real person? Your response to this thread is a very typical AI generated response and not very informative. Do you have experience with the cars or are you just lurking?

Yes, of course this is an Imola, w/ matching interior. So, it isn't "possible that it is rare"... it IS rare. and that is well documented on NSXPrime and why the OP is interested.

Back