Does anyone in Houston want aftermarket seats/rails/harnesses?

I just wanted to see if anybody was interested in my Status kevlar seats I bought along with buddy club seat rails and takata harnesses.

Bought the seats from this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109504&highlight=status+seats

They have never been installed and I haven't even opened the boxes for the rails and harnesses. I tried sitting in one of the seats and realized I don't fit. I could either a) get my butt to the gym and trim down or b) sell them and buy more mods for my new hobby.

I chose b. Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone local wanted them first since I threw away the box for the seats and can't really ship.

Let me know.

Jay

They are red.

However, I don't think the seat will fit in any of my cars.

Just come by my place and you can try it out. I'll PM you my number

Matt

New hobby? Details.

I just picked up a Honda Ruckus.
Here is what it looks like

Ruckus_matte_gray_metallic.jpg

Here are a couple that I like that are modded and I hope to get mine somewhere in between:

ruck0708_3755.jpg

okazawa_z4_back.jpg

By the way, one of our vendors here is a vendor now over on totalruckus.com.

That first link is no longer a ruckus.

I am shooting for something more along the lines of the 2nd link. I don't want to kill myself. :biggrin:

Yes I know this is an old thread but I had to ask... :tongue:

Matt do you still have your Ruckus? I just picked up a new 09.If you still have yours what mods do you have so far? Man i want a wide rear tire so bad!

Still got mine Alex. However, it's in pieces in the garage
Sounds like 1 of my projects in the middle of the completion process.Dont give up on it Matt.Believe me my NSX project had me frustrated at many times!

Hopefully I can start doing a little something on mine in a couple of months.

I've owned mine for a year now. Guess how many miles I got on it.

A whopping 22 miles on the odometer.

I plan on riding mine once it's completed. In stock form, I think it looks ok but once tricked out, I think it will be fun. I do plan on doing that engine swap one of these days so I can hit 60mph. Then, I will ride it to work on casual Fridays (not taking the freeway).

what do u guys use these things for? Are they just for show? Its too damn hot to drive these in Houston....
Surprisingly the air at 40-45mph feels dam good! lol.Especially in the evening time.Mine doesnt have an exact use but im having a blast riding around on it.If I had a motor swap I would take it more places.I do plan on modding it a lot appearance wise im just reading up before I take it apart.

I've owned mine for a year now. Guess how many miles I got on it.

A whopping 22 miles on the odometer.

I plan on riding mine once it's completed. In stock form, I think it looks ok but once tricked out, I think it will be fun. I do plan on doing that engine swap one of these days so I can hit 60mph. Then, I will ride it to work on casual Fridays (not taking the freeway).
I got mine this past Friday and im borderline 200 miles on the odometer.I set my gps to all streets,no freeway yesterday and headed to a Ruckus meet in the Heights.Did about 70 miles total and that was with me breaking off the group early to go home. :smile:

Here goes some more hot pics.

2913877355_8b0eeaa760.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010417.jpg

I went on one of those Ruckus meets (was on a Thursday though). There were nearly 20 Ruckuses and we cruised around. It's been a while since I've been on TotalRuckus.com

Back