• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Does anyone have OKI-BOY's contact?

I purchased an AEM Water Meth kit from him and its missing pieces, but I dont think he checks prime. If anyone can pass a message to him to check his PM I'd appreciate. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. - Thanks

I've sent him 2 pms already before he posted. No reply.

well then use the itrader rating system...

can you leave feedback without using enthusify? :(

if you circumvented enthusify you gave up some benefits.....

We worked out a different price so I paypalled him independently, dang that sucks. It didnt come with the nozzle or jets for the Water/Meth kit, it'll cost me close to what I'd pay for a new one which negates the whole idea of buying used. :mad:

Don't send anything back...file a dispute with Paypal immediately and let them tell you what to do.

I filed a dispute for a partial refund for the missing nozzle and jets. I'd hope it wouldnt come to this. Eh, it happens though, I'm glad at least for paypal.

Pm me and I can hook you up with the parts you need, I have plenty of jets here I can give you one.

This is the last thing you asked/communicated to me:
3.15.2013- "Is this set complete? It doesnt seem to have the nozzle? LED? not sure what is missing"
1st I shipped everything that was posted for sale.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/168251-AEM-Water-Meth-Kit-4sale
2nd The same way I agreed to shipping parts before knowing/assuming you were in the north america
and you stating I should have asked that before I agreed to it/so I payed shipping, is the same way you should have asked questions about
what was or wasn't in kit prior to sale.
3rd You payed less than advertised -shipping
4th I told you SOS took the kit out and shipped parts in a box/ Chris SOS confirmed that.
5th Before I could resolve issues or find anything missing, you contacted paypal and chose another route.
6th Regardless, I sent you exactly what I advertised for sale and you failed to ask questions.

I feel we both were ignorant as to what the kit consisted of but I feel it all went sour with the way you handled it.
You could plainly see there was only three items and brackets for sale but I guess after being educated you saw you made
a mistake and faulted me. I don't steel or take advantage of people but with taking the route you took and how you took it, so be it.
This is my 1st issue with anything I've sold on prime..can't please everybody. But know that it
was not done in bad character or deception. This concludes my discussion on issue.

I filed a dispute for a partial refund for the missing nozzle and jets. I'd hope it wouldnt come to this. Eh, it happens though, I'm glad at least for paypal.

Theres two sides to every story.
To be simple, You received everything that was posted. All the extra conversation was after the fact and before I could resolve any matters.
Chris at SOS and Cody I'm sure will co-sign to that.
You chose an alternate route before resolution could take place. I contacted SOS and Cody about any potential issues, but before I could see "what was what"
you filed a dispute.

Is the $395 regular price (that you claim) for a complete kit? Or, is it for a kit with missing parts? Obviously it has missing parts. How did you determine a 'regular' price for a kit that wasn't complete? Shouldn't it have a lower price to start with, with missing components? Your ad, it looks like a stock picture which would explain why the buyer believed it was complete. He was right to file a dispute.

In all likely hood paypal will just say to return it and get a full refund, which I most likely wont do because shipping costs, if you look at your picture you posted
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/168251-AEM-Water-Meth-Kit-4sale?highlight=water+meth one could easily come to the conclusion that at the end of the black 1/4 inch line there would be a nozzle to fire the water/meth inside the intake. I believe we've honestly had some issues with the PMing and messages being delivered, I only went through paypal because I had the impression that you have been ignoring my private messages; if you want I could post a screen shot of messages I've sent you since, I've sent a few with no reply and waited a long time. This is the first claim I've ever done, but like I mentioned we had a major communication issue. I personally don't think you shipped the kit on purpose missing parts, the people on this forum have been 100% honest and respectable including you, and ripping off someone for 60 bucks seems uncharacteristic. I'd personally like to salvage any relationship on here that I can. I have canceled the claim through paypal. If you want to meet me half way at 30 dollars for the missing part fine, if not don't worry. I assumed it was a complete kit and didnt ask, you assumed it was a complete kit and didnt check; honest mistakes.

Like I mentioned before, and I'll mention again, I love your car, love your build. Keep it up! Best of luck to you God Bless

Pm me and I can hook you up with the parts you need, I have plenty of jets here I can give you one.
Angus, thanks for your positive resolution in the midst of all the negative.
No hard feelings Noah Refund sent.

Back