Does anyone have any info or know of this NSX?

Hi....been lurking on here for the past 6 months and finally got most of my funds ready to pick up my first NSX. I love this forums it has so much info also thanks to all of you and this forums i have learned a lot in my quest for my first NSX.

So i just did this random search on google and found this NSX at a dealership i was just wondering if anyone had more info on it. Thanks again to everyone for the help.

http://www.edwardschevroletcadillac...oupe_Sport_5_Spd-Council_Bluffs-IA/2414715823

Someone did an incredible job on that console. Even if the car needs service, that's a good price. Try and get any service records possible. At 100k the clutch has likely been replaced but you need to question these things. It does look good though.

Is hop on that in a minute!!! It won't last long at that price.... Get a ppi and if she checks out, jump on it!!

Ooops... Just saw That auto check score, an 8???? That is scary.......

Never mind...

Last edited:
So what if autocheck posts an 8? The record looks clean, no accidents or odometer issues.

Definitely would try to figure out why it was an 8...there is a story somewhere ... That's about as low as you can go....looks like title and emissions issues.

Still a good price if it checks out.

Last edited:
Back