• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anybody know who to take the front signal lenses apart?

underneath the signal light has a hole.(bumper) use a long philips screw driver and feel or if you have a flashlight better. only one screw holds it and use a screw driver(make sure not to scratch the paint) to pry open while pulling the signal light.

I've never cracked that lens open but it looks like a harder plastic than the regular headlight seals. You may have to use a sharp xacto and cut along the edges. I'd suggest heating them up in an oven like normal headlights but I fear that it may not help.

There was a guy on the board who offered this service but I don't know the process.

If you cut the lens with an xacto, you can always reseal it... LMK how it goes, I want to do the same with my front signal lenses.

I took a screw driver and heated it up till red hot and melted the amber piece out.:eek: Then cut it up and removed it piece by piece:mad: . There is 2 pieces in there only remove the amber one the other one is clear. Then i tinted them Black

I took a screw driver and heated it up till red hot and melted the amber piece out.:eek: Then cut it up and removed it piece by piece:mad: . There is 2 pieces in there only remove the amber one the other one is clear. Then i tinted them Black

heated it up till red-hot? Degrees? The rear one goes with 150 degrees celsius.

I did my own...:eek:

(take a look in the gallery, I believe there's a pic of them in there)

Perhaps I can help, send me your lights along with $75 and a prepaid envelope/packaging to send them back to you.:cool: :wink:

or...

pm me for details

Back