Does any Project Mu retailer in the USA actually keep pads in stock?

It's time to replace my rotors, so I'm replacing pads as well. Currently the car has Project Mu B-Force (aka B-Spec) pads, but I was intrigued by @Honcho's mention a couple months ago of the new Project Mu PS pads, which seem like a great middle ground between the NS and B-Force.

Problem is, it's really hard to tell from most retailers' websites whether they have the pads in stock, and all the ones I've called or emailed say the pads are special-order, weeks out. Does anyone have a favorite vendor who's likely to have them in stock?

It's time to replace my rotors, so I'm replacing pads as well. Currently the car has Project Mu B-Force (aka B-Spec) pads, but I was intrigued by @Honcho's mention a couple months ago of the new Project Mu PS pads, which seem like a great middle ground between the NS and B-Force.

Problem is, it's really hard to tell from most retailers' websites whether they have the pads in stock, and all the ones I've called or emailed say the pads are special-order, weeks out. Does anyone have a favorite vendor who's likely to have them in stock?
I typically order pads from Blackhawk Japan. They do stock some PMU, but typically not in the NSX sizes because they are not hot sellers. :) They can usually get them fairly quickly from Japan though. My Endless MX72+ arrived in about 5 days.

I ordered some from them as well, the Type PS pads. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and just got the email saying they were shipped.

Back