Does any one on this NSX on Ebay? JH4NA1188TT000231

Ebay Item # 2418202302 Black on Black

Just wondering if it belongs to anyone on NSXPrime?

Or if any one knows about this car?

Re: Does any one own this NSX on Ebay?

Lime Green NSX said:
Ebay Item # 2418202302 Black on Black

Just wondering if it belongs to anyone on NSXPrime?

· 59000 Miles · 2 doors
· Manual Transmission · Black Interior
· 6 - Cyl. · No Warranty
· JH4NA1188TT000231
Get the Vehicle History Report · Clear Title
· Black Exterior · Used
More Detail

Description

1996 Acura Acura NSX-T 2 Doors NSX-T

BLACK ON BLACK RARE NSX-T WITH PREMIUM WHEELS

Mileage: 59000 VIN: JH4NA1188TT000231
Number of Cylinders: 6 Type of Title: Clear
Transmission: Manual Interior Color: Black
Warranty: None Exterior Color: Black

Standard
2 WHEEL DRIVE AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL REAR SPOILER POWER WINDOWS
CRUISE CONTROL AM/FM RADIO CASSETTE DUAL AIR BAGS
ABS POWER STEERING POWER DOOR LOCKS

Optional
MANUAL AIR CONDITIONING CD CHANGER POWER SEAT DUAL

Seller exoticcarsalesflorida assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing and the item offered.

Vehicle Description

1996 ACURA NSX-T

TARGA TOP

PRISTINE CONDITION

ADULT OWNED AND METICULOUSLY CARED FOR

PREMIUM WHEELS

Your looking at a 1996 Acura NSX-T in Pristine condition. On the front you have your fighter jet nose and the pop up projection headlamps.

The Acure NSX-T is incomparable to any vehicle on the road. The sleek design and technology sets them far from any exotic car. The factory high gloss Black exterior is in excellent condition and shines with mirror quality. You'll be happy to hear that this is the factory finish and there has been NO Paintwork performed on this vehicle. This NSX-T has never been in or near any kind of accidents what so ever!! (CARFAX CERTIFIED)

Each side is accented with brilliant ground effects which may be the only item keeping you lift off. She sits on PREMIUM Aluminum FORGE LINE WHEELS. These wheels are bedded in fairly new Michelin Pilot tires (80%). The rare are 18 inch and the front are 17 inch. This is 2 of many attributes that make this vehicle one of the tightest handling vehicles ever manufactured.

There are NO DINGS, NO DENTS, and NO major Scratches what so ever on this sleek body. This Acura will be much appreciate as its mean meticulously cared for and it shows.

Can you imagine this vehicle waiting outside the hottest restaurant or nightclub in town. Can you imagine walking out and chirping the keyless entry to make the parking lights blink. Everyone turns to see who owns this Pristine vehicle. Yes, its you.

OK, wipe the drool off your face and keep reading.

You'll use the factory keyless entry security system to lock and unlock the doors.

Once you open the door you will appreciate the well preserved condition of the interior. The soft supple Charcoal leather is in excellent condition showing bare minimal signs of wear if any. When you sit you will make yourself comfortable with power every directional seating. Once your locked into your setting you'll notice that this is the only vehicle with the exact dimensions of the F-16 FIGHT JET cock pit. To your left are your power windows with a one touch feature for driver. With this cluster are your power mirrors. You'll appreciate the Charcoal carpet and floor mats are still in new condition.

Ahead is your race car like gauge cluster with a reliable self diagnoses system alerting you of any maintenance needed. Center cockpit is your digital automatic climate control system. Just set the temperature to your desire and let the system do the rest. I assure you the A/c will freeze you in seconds. Below your climate controls is your Premium BOSE sound system. Bose is recognized world wide for being the best in HI FI sound quality. This system is equipped with an in dash Tape system as well as a full CD changer in the trunk.

The passenger seat appears as if never sat in. The passenger will enjoy the luxuries of power seating as well. Rest assure you'll both be protected with a full front impact SRS airbag system.

Now unlock the top and store it in the rear hatch and enjoy the sun on your face while others smirk at you in ENVY. It sounds bad but it will happen.

The 3.0 Liter V6 PFI DOHC 24 valve engine is in sound running condition. These engines have a keen reputation for there durability and explosive horsepower. This engine explodes from stop and beyond highway speeds. By now you may have noticed this vehicle is equipped with an HKS intake and air filter adding to the explosive horsepower and sound.

When you open this car up it will literally turn you on. This vehicle could save your marriage!!

It is an absolute pleasure to offer a vehicle of this caliber in this condition as I know it will bring many years of enjoyment to the new owner. This is the most durable and reliable exotic car on the market. The technology involved wit this vehicle is like no other vehicle on the road.

SOME EDUCATION!!

What some observers considered to be Acura's "Ferrari-fighter" went on sale in summer 1990, accompanied by considerable fanfare. Part of that fanfare had to do with price, because this new entrant from Honda's luxury division was the most expensive Japanese-brand car on the U.S. market. Because of its instant popularity, too, dealers began to sell them for more than sticker price. An all-out mid-engine sports car, the new NSX 2-passenger coupe had a body and suspension made of aluminum. Transversely mounted in the middle, between the seats and ahead of the rear axle, was an aluminum 3.0-liter V6 engine, with dual overhead cams and variable valve timing. All of the initial NSX coupes had 5-speed manual transmissions, and the V6 produced 270 horsepower. When a 4-speed automatic transmission arrived, a few months later, the engine in that model dipped to 252 horsepower. An NSX could accelerate to 60 mph in a swift 5.6 seconds, according to its maker, and run a quarter-mile in 13.9 seconds. Acura intended to offer no more than 3000 cars per year in the U.S. market. Chassis features included a fully independent suspension, antilock all-disc brakes, traction control, Yokohama A-022 tires (205/50ZR15 in front and 225/50ZR16 out back) on forged aluminum wheels. Acura claimed to be the first manufacturer to offer electrically-driven power steering, but it was available only on models with the automatic transmission. Standard equipment included a driver's airbag, leather upholstery, air conditioning, 4 speaker Acura/Bose stereo system power windows, power locks, a tilt steering wheel, and automatic climate control.

Road Test Evaluation

Honda's luxury division basically broke the sports-car rules with the NSX. For a high performance "exotic," the NSX is extremely refined, reliable, and at least modestly practical. Acura's sports car offers a unique combination of race-car engineering, performance, and looks, along with its pragmatic virtues. Not only is this 2-seater extremely fast, but it's also smooth, surprisingly quiet, and easier to drive than most high-performance cars. Despite smallish engines, acceleration rivals that of the V8 Corvette and the late '90s Porsche 911. Our tests bore out Acura's performance claim, with 0-60 mph acceleration in 5.8 seconds. Even economy is impressive. A late-model 6-speed NSX averaged a relatively frugal 22 mpg. Sure, some folks might crave more raw power, but an NSX offers most of the rewards of a true exotic with almost none of the usual drawbacks--except for its high price. The well-behaved automatic transmission is only slightly less rewarding than the 5- or 6-speed stick. Handling ranks among the world's best. Steering is precise, though heavy for parking if not equipped with power assist. Cornering is flat and stable, braking short and true, noise levels acceptable. The ride is firm, but supple enough for such a high level of performance. Standard traction control enhances wet-road safety, but can be switched off when not needed. On the down side, the low nose demands some caution around dips, parking-lot barriers, and certain speed bumps. Despite road-hugging styling and a mid-engine layout, an NSX affords easier entry/exit than most sports cars, include the Corvette, plus the best visibility of any exotic automobile. Over-the-shoulder views are poor, however, and the top of the dashboard reflects in the windshield. Strong sunlight can wash out the electronic climate and audio displays, too. There's enough cockpit space for husky 6-footers, and the dashboard is as user friendly as a Legend's. Seating is low-slung but comfortable. Luggage space is sparse.

Value for the Money

Although early models were selling new for as much as $100,000 (or even higher), demand eased after a year or two, sending transaction prices below MSRP. Secondhand, too, an NSX is a lot more expensive than a Corvette or a Porsche 911, yet it lacks the pedigree of similarly priced Ferraris. Still, it's almost worth that high dollar figure because of its blend of refinement, performance, and appealing ergonomics.

Blue Book Used Car Retail Report
Vermont • May 30, 2003

1996 Acura NSX T-Targa 2D

Engine: V6 3.0 Liter VTEC
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 58,000

Buy a Used Car

Free Lemon Check

Auto Loans from 3.89% APR

Insurance Quote

Warranty Quote

Payment Calculator

Find this car on eBay Motors

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Multi Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Rear Spoiler
Premium Wheels

Retail Value $45,760
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value represents the amount an auto dealer might ask for a specific vehicle. The Suggested Retail Value is a starting point for negotiation therefore the actual sale price will vary. Popularity, condition, warranty, color and local market conditions will be factors involved in determining a final price. This retail value is not a trade-in or private party value.

I HAVE THIS RARE EXOTIC CAR PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE!!

THERE MAY BE OTHERS OUT THERE BUT NOT LIKE THIS ONE!!

THIS VEHICLE IS EVERYTHING I SAY IT IS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!

I WELCOME YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THE HIGHEST DEMANDED ELEGANT CONVERTIBLE OF ALL TIME!!

I sell HAND PICKED HIGHLINE vehicles exclusively on Ebay and do not have the major overhead of the big store front lots. This allows me to offer my vehicles at wholesale prices. I am NOT a broker. I own these vehicles.

I am a reputable, licensed, bonded, and insured vehicle dealer so rest assure your in good hands. I will make your Internet purchase smooth and worry free and strive for complete customer satisfaction. My vehicles are FULLY inspected and repaired if needed with NO EXPENSE SPARED!!!

I will ARRANGE nationwide shipping at buyers expense. Please arrange and CONFIRM any financing prior to bidding.

I welcome you to take advantage of this opportunity to own the most demanded color and most demanded exotic of all time. This ACURA NSX-T is priced for a quick sale. All fluids have been changed and are fresh for the new owner. My name is Nick Garulay and I am available Anytime by email of my personal cell 239 269 7713 for ANY questions you may have.

GO HERE to learn more about me.

GO HERE to see some of my satisfied customers

I do appreciate your interest and look forward to doing business with you.

COPY RIGHT

Ready to sit your driveway!!

Vehicle Condition

THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND RARE NSX-T. EXCELLENT CONDITION AND METICULOUSLY CARED FOR. ALL FLUIDS HAVE JUST BEEN CHANGED FOR THE NEW OWNER. THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN FULLY INSPECTED. FULLY DETAILED AND READY FOR DELIVERY.

Terms of Sale

SALE TO BE COMPLETE NO LATER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION ENDS. ALL USED VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS-IS.

knows about this car?
eBayISAPI.dll

Back