Doc John, what's the story???

OK we haven't heard anything, when's the newest member of the family going to make an appearance??:confused:

Well thanks for the thought!:smile: Could be any day now.We had a false alarm last weekend,and if I had gone to xpo I would have had to have made a quick early departure anyway because of it.So we waite. We will have 2 boys,3 yrs apart.I hope I can pull a Shumacher deal with the two of them so I can retire in 20 yrs.:wink: Roger is that tooooo risky beting my retirement on my two sons making it into F-1:redface:

Hey John congradulations!! I just heard about the upcoming addition a couple weeks ago. Get your sleep now my friend...... the circus is coming :):)

No riskier than me betting on megamillions for an early retirement.
Nah Doc, do what I'm doing, my daughter's currently in law school, when I told her that when she was little, her mother and I took great care of her, changed her diapers, that one day it'll be her turn to take care of us, her answer....................."it depends"!!!! Funny kid..................keep working:biggrin:

Baby is still cooking!:wink:

Believe it or not, I've been wondering about your kiddo as well.

Let the baby cook, enjoy the peace!:wink:

Hey now,,that's what got us in this predicament in the first place!:eek:

Hey now,,that's what got us in this predicament in the first place!:eek:
Damn Doc, you could've come to NSXPO this year, tell her that we all missed seeing the 3 2/3 of you (guess that if you all came you'd either have to trailer the B, or take the family hauler). If you want the baby to come right away, tell her that Clem will drive her to the hospital (he'll have to leave now if she plans on delivering by December 1st!):biggrin:

John, that's really exciting! Congrats!!

Hope everything is going well with you.

John, that's really exciting! Congrats!!

Hope everything is going well with you.

Thanks for the thought,good to see you checking in from time to time.Things are good but hectic with the impending birth.

Back