Do You Think This Is Really True?

God it's been a while...and it's good to be back. Much more time in the coming weeks to post (and learn). But here's a prelude:

Question of the Day:

Is the story posted by this eBayer true??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2418800304

Seems pretty suspect to me in general, and specifically for the following reasons:

(1) No VIN number
(2) Low number of positive sales by seller.
(3) Last sale was July 02 -- can we say "hijacked identity"?!
(4) Seller didn't respond to an email query I sent him.

And yet there are 32 bids! What was that phrase about a sucker being born...

What sayeth you?

Regards.

He also states that the car is bright red, when its clearly orange.
You can also tell that the car is in Europe by the cars and buildings in the picture backround.:confused:

First Lambo's don't come with a 6year 60,000 mile warranty. Never have and never will. I believe it is a 2/24. I will email the guy and see if he will let me come look at it. I only live about 3 hours from Richmond. If anyone is really interested in the car let me know and I will check it out.

Rob

nsxlover said:
First Lambo's don't come with a 6year 60,000 mile warranty. Never have and never will. I believe it is a 2/24. I will email the guy and see if he will let me come look at it. I only live about 3 hours from Richmond. If anyone is really interested in the car let me know and I will check it out.

Rob

Not interested in purchasing at all...but would curious to see what the guy says when you email him, Rob. Definitely head down there if you get the chance and let us know the 4-1-1. That is, if he responds to your email of course. :D

Regards.

Back