Do you have a Kart? Join your NSXPrime friends at Calspeed Kart Track on August 21st

Do you own a shifter or a TAG kart???

Come out and join ss_md (Scott), Si (Si), coolNSX (Gil), Ryneen (Ryan), Ilya (Ilya), Mark Stepp, Myself and possibly John Martin, Doug and Wayne (the cheating bastards), etc......

Location: CalSpeed Kart Track - California Speedway, Fontana California (West end of facility)

Date: Saturday - August 21st 2010

Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NO overnight camping and gates closes at 6:00 PM

Fees: $45.00 per driver / $12.00 all non-drivers

For sale at cost will be (cash only):
Fuel in limited quantities - MS98 in 5 gallon containers (no dividing)
Motul pre-mix for Rotax, and Shifters
Burris Castor for 100cc engines
MG FZ Tires (front and rears) in limited quantities

Please be sure to bring plenty of water and sun screen.

I believe there are a couple of fast food places (Jack ITB, Carls Jr and BK) down the street off the 10 Fwy on Cherry. As long as you have a wrist band you can go in and out of the karting complex.

I'm in!
Will get the CRG back together by then...
Mike

Thanks for the invite. I'll be tracking the NSX at Laguna Seca on Aug 20,21,22 and will be unable to make it. Have a great time!

If anyone who is thinking of going out and has had their kart sitting for a while and needs their kart prepped for this event, pm me.

Last edited:
I'll be there. I should be good to go, just need to make sure my battery is charged. Just bring my fuel that I left behind last trip. :biggrin:

Stepp cannot be at this one, he is attending the Emmy's (wish him luck) and Jon M. sold his kart :frown:

Last edited:
HI Guys, looks like Calspeed has scheduled an event for SAT 8/21, but still lists open practice on 8/22. I can give them a ring in the AM...

Mike

Just talked to Brad at Calspeed : 8/21 is not open for practice anymore...would you guys like to try for 8/22? I'm free then :)

Mike

Hey Guys,

The event on 8/21 means there will not be any open practice that day. I apologize as it had been on the calendar for sometime but there appears to have been a glitch when we launched the new website causing it to incorrectly still show open practice as well.

We will be running open practice on Sunday 8/22 from 9a-5p.

Hope you guys are still able to make it out.

Thanks!
--------------------------------------------
Brad Packard, General Manager
CalSpeed Karting Center
p. 951.241.3872
f. 866.609.6747
www.calspeedkarting.com

I am checking with John to see if he wants to change dates.

Last edited:
Just confirming. Are you saying the new date is 8/22?
I'm still in.
Check in with John as he had some San Diego thing he was planning the day after
karting on Sunday. Don't know if that will mess up his schedule.

Just confirming. Are you saying the new date is 8/22?
I'm still in.
Check in with John as he had some San Diego thing he was planning the day after
karting on Sunday. Don't know if that will mess up his schedule.

I am not sure what we are going to do as far as a date change. I sent John a message, but he hasn't responded. I think he was taking the family to Sea World on Sunday.

We will keep everyone posted.

I'm in!
Will get the CRG back together by then...
Mike

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: My shifter kart is finally back together after a full chassis cleaning/lube, seat repair, top-end check and general kart maintenance. Started the engine and it's ready to run! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Gents,

Sorry for bringing this post back to life but i'm planning a bach party for a good friend of mine in Las Vegas. One of the requested activities was to go karting out there. Can you recommend to me please where in LV we can all go carting that will be fun for intermediate drivers but mostly beginners?

Back