Do you guys think this is a good deal?? JH4NA21621T000114

Re: Do you guys think this is a good deal??

hello. this link takes you to the ron tonkin gran turismo home url for this car. his
minimum looks like 65,985 dollars which "expires" 9/30. what this fellow is doing is getting free advertising via Ebay. is it worth it? i would say yes. but...yellow will get the attention of the highway patrol cruisers and planes. i happen to like yellow. there is a very nice yellow 2002 M5 in my area for sale for a lot less. to each his own.

http://www.tonkin.com/index.cfm?fus...ake=Acura&pricestart=&priceend=&price_range=&

01a4man said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2490982360&rd=1

From the photos it looks like it is in great condition. Should I hit or skip? Thanks in advance!!

Thanks willabeest. Sorry I should have posted that url. From the pics on the tonkin website it looks new!!

I think 67K is a bit steep. I bought my '99 from Ron Tonkin and drove it back to Los Angeles from Portland. The guys there are on the up and up tho. They like to move cars so you might be able to negotiate under 60K. Try it.

Danny Yee.

dyee said:
I think 67K is a bit steep. I bought my '99 from Ron Tonkin and drove it back to Los Angeles from Portland. The guys there are on the up and up tho. They like to move cars so you might be able to negotiate under 60K. Try it.

Danny Yee.

They are a great bunch of people up there. Tonkin runs almost every make and model in the Portland area.

I think around 60K would be more reasonable, but that is just my opinion.

The car is nice - now if you can negotiate a price that you are comfortable with, that is the secret. If it has been in inventory for a while the better for you. Very low miles - I would think if you could buy for $60K that would be a good, fair deal. I saw another car these guys sold and it was very clean. Good luck.

That car looks to be in incredible shape. I say go for it if you can agree on a fair price. 60K sounds good to me.

Thanks guys!! I am glad to hear that you have had previous experience with them. That was one of the things I was worried about. 60k does sound a whole lot more reasonable. Thanks again.

Chris

** Update ** I talked to them and got all the info on the car. They are not willing to drop the price from what it is. According to them they have several people interested in it. I really like the car but, I am not sure about that price. Seems really high to me. Thanks again for all your help guys.

Chris

Back