• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Do justice to the front of your NSX! New ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate System

Do justice to the front of your NSX!

No more ugly factory license plate brackets! The new ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate Frame uses our patent pending sliding track system to offer you the option of placing your license plate straight up and down, at a 30 degree rake, or by rotating out and around, the ability to tuck the license plate away neatly hidden under the bumper - ready for your assault at the track!!

http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com/produ...ucts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/Stealth_License_Plate

First batch ships in about 1 week.

animation3.gif

thanks for the support,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Re: Do justice to the front of your NSX! New ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate System

Damn, Chris. From the animation I thought at first that it was completely automated. :D

automation!!!

Either:

trunkmonkey7wa.jpg

-or-

Some 12volt powered servo (ie. used in model airplanes & rc cars) w/ a switch inside the cabin to control the SOS "Stealth License Plate System"...

I've given this alot of thought over the years, but I lack the materials/tools to really come up w/ any... :frown:

Anyways, another nice & innovative creation by SOS... :cool:

Chris@SoS said:

No more ugly factory license plate brackets! The new ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate Frame uses our patent pending sliding track system to offer you the option of placing your license plate straight up and down, at a 30 degree rake, or by rotating out and around, the ability to tuck the license plate away neatly hidden under the bumper - ready for your assault at the track!!
For the track??? For the street!!! This is the perfect solution for those (Chuck ;) ) who have been stopped for no front plate. You can keep it tucked away, out of sight, horizontally where it won't interfere with air flow to the radiator. Then, in the unlikely event you get stopped for no front plate, you just walk over to the front of the car, flip it down, and say, "What are you talking about, officer? The plate is right here!"
lmfao.gif

What a GREAT idea! Thanks, Chris!
thumbup.gif

Re: Do justice to the front of your NSX! New ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate System

nsxtasy said:
What a GREAT idea! Thanks, Chris!
thumbup.gif
I completely agree. Luckily, Orange County still aren't being the a-holes that Los Angeles is about front plates but I think that day is coming. And when it does, this is what I'm doing to keep the front of my car looking as Sochiro intended while keeping Johnny Law happy.

Chris ~ Is this only for pre '02?

This part fits on all NSXes, 1991-2005 with factory bumpers. It should also fit nearly all aftermarket bumpers as well.

Regards,
-- Chris

do you offer brackets for non-US specs ?? if not, do you have plans to offer it ?? :rolleyes:

AC

NSX PTY said:
do you offer brackets for non-US specs ?? if not, do you have plans to offer it ?? :rolleyes:

AC

You should be able to use this existing product with your wider license plate. However, you will likely need to drill narrower holes in your plate to attach the screws where the US plate goes.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
This part fits on all NSXes, 1991-2005 with factory bumpers. It should also fit nearly all aftermarket bumpers as well.

Regards,
-- Chris
Chris,

Would you know if this could be used with an S-TAI bumper? Or would I have to to somehow gain access to the mounting locations underneath some fiberglass?

Thanks,
-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Chris,

Would you know if this could be used with an S-TAI bumper? Or would I have to to somehow gain access to the mounting locations underneath some fiberglass?

Thanks,
-Randy

hi Randy --

Yes, this should fit. The upper mounting points use the factory U-nuts already on the bumper. For your bumper, just use a nut in the back. For the rear mounting location, you may have to drill a new hole into the bracket on our assembly as the "mouth" of your aftermarket bumper may be slightly lower than the mouth on factory bumpers. Either way, not much different than installing for a factory bumper.

We have one left of these at the "free shipping" offer.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi Randy --

Yes, this should fit. The upper mounting points use the factory U-nuts already on the bumper. For your bumper, just use a nut in the back. For the rear mounting location, you may have to drill a new hole into the bracket on our assembly as the "mouth" of your aftermarket bumper may be slightly lower than the mouth on factory bumpers. Either way, not much different than installing for a factory bumper.

We have one left of these at the "free shipping" offer.

Cheers,
-- Chris
Thanks Chris. I'll take a quick look at what's there. :)

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks!

Okay, so where was this product three tickets ago?!?!?! Tough decision - keep paying into NYC coffers or throw a few bucks SOS's way - - - you've got mail. :biggrin:

p.s. sorry everyone, looks like I grabbed the last freebie shipping offer

Thanks Chris, mine is on its way for the first batch! :smile: You guys need some more exposure in Canada! Did you want to send me some decals/stickers for my car as well, forgot to ask when I called you.

Chris@SoS said:

First batch ships in about 1 week.

-- Chris

Hey Chris,

Any news on a shipping date?

hi guys -- All orders were shipped out on Monday, so CA customers should see their shipments tomorrow and East Coast customers on Friday or Monday. Please post some photos! We have these in stock now.

take care,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi guys -- All orders were shipped out on Monday, so CA customers should see their shipments tomorrow and East Coast customers on Friday or Monday. Please post some photos! We have these in stock now.

take care,
-- Chris

Just got mine via UPS. I'll post pics this weekend. Thanks Chris!

This is a GREAT product...no need to show you the before view with the stock front license plate holder...we've all seen how that looks.:eek:

Here is a good angle.
fplate1.jpg

This is the best angle...60 degrees to be exact. :biggrin:
fplate2.jpg

Back