Do any Targa's have black roofs?

Blue Batmobile said:
Just wondering if any Targa's came with black roofs, or did they all come body colored?

Bat™

I'm pretty sure the only targas that have black roofs are the Berlina Black NSXs. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The only NSX-T's sold by the factory in N. America with black roofs were black cars.

At least two people on Prime have painted their roofs; however, and I think it looks fantastic

brucewayne said:
how about wraping it in CF if you have any exterior cf already.
Theres a place in cali that does it.
Now this is funny, BruceWayne is responding to BlueBatMobile, has anyone seen the two of you together at the same time? I bet not!:biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Now this is funny, BruceWayne is responding to BlueBatMobile, has anyone seen the two of you together at the same time? I bet not!:biggrin:
whacky10.gif

I saw a couple here in Brunei. One is yellow and the other one is purple. The targa part of the roof is rough black.

Jin1976 said:
I saw a couple here in Brunei. One is yellow and the other one is purple. The targa part of the roof is rough black.
If it's only the NSX-T part of the roof, and not the entire A pillars, B pillars, and windshield trim, then it almost certainly didn't come from the factory that way. They must have gotten the NSX-T part of their roofs from a junkyard.

Blue Batmobile said:
I really like the look of black roofs :).

Bat™

I'm with you. It was an essential design element of the original car to give it a jet fighter cockpit look. An NSX with a body color painted roof is like Dolly Parton with no boobs. :)

If I had any reason to repaint the roof or any of the pillars I would seriously consider matching the paint scheme of the 91-94 NSX's. I love the Red with black top look.

I'm also wondering why. I didn't see any option that the Targa part would be different colour than the body. My other friends Targa top is following the body colour i.e. all Red.
nsxtasy said:
If it's only the NSX-T part of the roof, and not the entire A pillars, B pillars, and windshield trim, then it almost certainly didn't come from the factory that way. They must have gotten the NSX-T part of their roofs from a junkyard.

that's weird.... if i had any other color than black, i'd paint the roof to match (earlier models). it makes it look like a whole car.

Back