Discount Business Class Airfare

The wife and I are flying to the UK for Chistmas. We normamly purchase coach class and upgrade to business class using air miles. Just checked and coach class is $1,000+ per seat, plus we currently don't have enough miles for an upgrade for the two of us. (No, don't suggest I have her fly coach.)

I've noticed some of those business class/first class services that offer discounted tickets for business class and first class. You know the ones...$900 to Tokyo business class. Yesterday, I got a quote for $3,000 for business class seats.

Have any of you used these services in the past? What kind of experience did you have? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Looks like Santa Barbara, CA(SBA) to London, UK is $455 per person on Northwest from now thru January.

Thanks for the information.

Actually, we have relocated from Santa Barbara to Raleigh. We're looking for a flight to Glasgow. That usually means, Raleigh, JFK, London and then Glasgow. Business class usually costs around $7,000 to $8,000 per person. You can see why I am looking at alternatives.

A bit ghetto, but here's an idea -- purchase each leg seperately.

Raleigh -> US Gateway - coach
US Gateway -> London - shop business/upgrade here
London -> Glasgow - coach or even (sl)EasyJet

Also try Virgin -- I know they run some good fares sometimes for upper class.

Back