Disclaimer

"What the f*** does that have do to w/ justifying your posting/plagarism of an aryan-nations article on Jewish-controlled media?"

Once again I have to say I am sorry. If you read my post you will see that while most of it is the same, my post didn't contain the blatent racist remarks at the end of the aryan-nation's article. I had no way of knowing that they were the originators of the information, or weather they copied it from other sources, as I did.

My father was german/jewish named Herink and his commonlaw wife's name was Hirsh, and she was/is a citizen of Isreal, living in NYC. My mother is catholic, born again, and one of a few whites in her black church group. I was not raised one way or another, but recieved a dual religous education until the age of ten, and then no further instruction. I believe in God, but I don't have much faith in organized religon.

Major Stoner,

BTW...

It's spelled Israel.

And I'm sorry, but the ENTIRE post that you copied and pasted was pretty racist/anti-semitic if you ask me. I'm not Jewish, and I was offended.

Are you apologizing for the ENTIRE post? I'm afraid I didn't read or see your prior apology.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

[This message has been edited by Jimbo (edited 12 September 2002).]

Yes, I am apologizing for the entire post.

Some people may find the subject of 'The Catholic Church's Ties to the Mafia and How They Were Touched Apon in the Movie Godfather III' fair case for discussion, while others may find it highly offensive subject matter. I should know better than to post such material at car site. I will only post info related to the NSX in the future, and I certainly won't jump in the middle anymore fights.

Sorry, about my spelling, it must be the 'red mist' I was looking thru.

Back