Differences Through The Years

I'm interested in buying an NSX. Was curious to know if anyone had ever done a comparison "chart" or the like so a new comer, like myself, could easily understand the differences between the '91's through '03. Engine size, transmissions, 5 speed vs. 6 and what years, T roofs introduced, color schemes, differences in suspension, recalls, all those sorts of things. For the money I would be very happy with a '91. However, if the introduction year has more "ticks" than say even a '92 I'll look for a later model. Is there anything in particular that's funny about the '91's compared with the other years? Performance, drive ability, the tire wear issue, etc. etc. And is there a year for the NSX that stands out as the car to buy? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TSM550

All your questions should be answered in the FAQ. There is not much change with the NSX at all, and a 91 looks like a 2001. Internal differences like engine , and transmission has been ugraded a little bit to enhance performance.

To find out the changes by model year, click here.

For everything else, you will find that a new-comer's best friend is the FAQ section. It's the most extensive and probably the most exhaustive resource of any one particular car in the internet.

Thanks ChopsJazz,

This is nice! It's interesting the car hasn't change that much through the years. I'm sure there are tons of upgrades that can sweeten the ride. I will thoroughly go through the links you provided.

TSM550

Back