DG5 Suspension/Coilover

What's up everyone,

I'm looking to lower my 2004 NSX. My target is 1/2in to 1in. I was thinking to go with the NSX-R suspension from SOS for $3,822 but for the money that I'm spending I probaly can go with the DG5/Coilover. Ther's a ebay member selling the DG5 Coilover for the NSX for $3k, seems very good suspension and very good price.

Any one here have them in there NSX? Any feedback? I appreciated any info. Thank You all.

Here's a link
http://www.driftspeed.com/pdf/DG_5inside.pdf

Bernie

I have no experience with the DG5, but I do have the NSX-R suspension currently in the car. The amount of lowering with the NSX-R suspension in minimal at best. And it's not height-adjustable. It is, however, quite firm but beautifully controllable. It is also designed by Honda specifically for the NSX, if that matters to you.

HTH

for that price why not get the comptech pro kit or even the JIC SOS? I don't know much about the DG5 Kit, but everyone that's had the JIC SOS seems to be very happy, they are revalved just for the NSX and height adjustable. the Spring rate are nicely balanced front and rear. If you only want to lower it 7/8inch then you could save $$ and go with Bilstein on lower perch. Pretty much drives little better than oem. Just my .02

Thanks guy for your input. I appreciated a lot. I was on the SOS web, I noticed they also have the HKS coilover for a good price. These are well know brand, I probaly go with these. I make my mind next moth.

By the way Chopsjazz, Did you have any pics of your NSX? so I can see how's look like with the NSX-R suspension. I appreciated. Thanks again!

Bernie

By the way Chopsjazz, Did you have any pics of your NSX? so I can see how's look like with the NSX-R suspension. I appreciated. Thanks again!

Bernie [/I]

Sorry Bernie, I have no pics right now with this set-up. I'll see if I can get a few sometime soon though. But, suffice it to say, there is no discernible lowering from this suspension (if it is merely "lowering" that you are looking for).

Back