DFW Tuesday Monthly Meet Dec 6th

Trust me, I agree (as I drive the furthest to meet) but I don't want to mess with a meet more people already know about.

I'm cool with everyone coming to my shop in Richardson. But, like Ghostrider said, we don't want to mess anything up, unless of course, most of you guys DO want to meet somewhere closer.

Mind if a clean fast widebody 300ZX shows up sometime? I'd love to! I saw yall up around there I think about a year ago before i was looking for an NSX. We were having a 300ZX meet right down the road hehe.

You know what..that would be cool. I will definatley mention it. Two awesome cars together mmMMmm....when i finish up and get the nsx..it'll be hard at times to decided which one to bring haha. Can't wait till i have to make that descision lol. Anyways, yea i will mention it for sure, cause that would be cool. I'm not gonna make it to this month's meet though, but i will next month. My car is still getting finished up. One thing..is yalls only a monthly meet? Ours is weekly. I havn't gone in a while though, cause my car has been in pieces haha. But soon I will begin going all the time again and will definatley be joining yall when the NSX group is meeting :)

Alright guys, guess no meet this month.:frown:

Probably cause the Victoria Secret runway show is on that night.

Hey what's the deal I am game....My buddy has a C5 vette that will come too!!! How about the NSX'd vette? It should have it's new rims....I will do Richardson if needed....Where is everybody????????:confused: :confused:

Hey Brent,
That NSX-VET looks awesome with the new wheels, anybody can host couple of high res. pics for me ?
BTW, we can do for thursday night with no problem.
Whos IN !

Back