DFW Gas Monkey Bar & Grill NSX Meet? When is it

I'll be there this weekend, but an NSX meet there would be awesome!

Sorry guys, I meant to get this going earlier but things got in the way. I spoke with a waitress last time I was there and she said that they could cone off some parking spots for us. They have lots of parking so it shouldn't be a problem any time except in the evening when a popular band is playing. So I guess we need to decide on a date and get it set up. How does this Saturday afternoon, November 30th sound? Looks like the weather should be nice.

That is a great show. No drama, just good ole clean fun of car fixing and selling. None of that American Chopper BS drama. That would be a great place for a big meet.

Going to be tough for me ... Daughters B-Day Weekend and Mama sans
Christmas Light Hanging Duty! Sheesh!!! Have to say no go for now but
a time slot may open up if I do well at home, LOL! Will see if you guys plan
on making it happen or not.

I am out of town all this week in redneck oklahoma country. Not sure what time I be back Saturday. It's maybe depends on what time the event is and when I get back.

I am out of town all this week in redneck oklahoma country. Not sure what time I be back Saturday. It's maybe depends on what time the event is and when I get back.

sounds like quite a few of us can't make it this Saturday so let's plan on the following Saturday. We can meet at Cars and Coffee and cruise to Gas Monkey from there. Sound like a plan?

Gas Monkey Bar and Grill has a Toys for Tots car show going on next Saturday so we won't be exclusive but we have been invited to enter. It's starts at 11 with judging at 2 and is $10 per car to enter. It sucks that it won't be just us but it should be cool. How do you guys feel about rolling out from C and C to the Gas Monkey show? We might be on Fast 'n Loud :)

Last edited:
I talked to a manager at GMBG this morning and he said that he will cone off 10 spots for us but that is the limit - very nice of him since the other event is going on at the same time. I told him that if the weather turns bad (as it's looking to as of right now) and we aren't able to meet, that I would notify him ASAP so he can open those spaces back up. Let's cross our fingers and hope for better than expected weather :biggrin:

I think I am in dirty car and all.........

To try and incorporate the C&C thread with the Gas Monkey Garage Restaurant meets I've "hopefully" made a list of attendees. If your status changes for either event please post your intentions. Of course everything is up in the air weather wise at this point.

1. Vanishing Point (C&C + GMGBG)
2. Devin (C&C + GMGBG)
3. Single Samurai (C&C + GMGBG)
4. clean_green (C&C + GMGBG)
5. Speed6 ?
7. REDNA2X8 ( C&C )
8. dirtiehippie (non C&C, yes to GMGBG)
9. Speed6 (C&C)
10. Texas91Brent (C&C )
11.NSX1145 (C&C + GMGBG)

Last edited:
I'm out guys, tires are toasted & with my busy schedule there won't be enough time to get it replace.:frown:
Have fun guys... Until next time....

Ahh look who's coming out?... Brent bringing his Sick Widebody!...Saawweet! :cool:

Last edited:
Timeless1 if you would just stay off the gas pedal from your heavy foot trying to break the sound barrier! you would have some tire left to join us :tongue:. i learned my lesson not to ride with you haha.

OMG, Brent is actually coming out? no wonder why the weather is going to be crappy later this week!

Last edited:
Back