• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF NSX-R underbattery tray fins anyone have?

No luck getting a response from SOS on this and the nice lady at DF tells me that I HAVE to go through them for questions about parts. Can anyone tell me how they got these parts from either DF or SOS?

I checked both websites and see no pic or mention of the part but another primer told me they do make them. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

No luck getting a response from SOS on this and the nice lady at DF tells me that I HAVE to go through them for questions about parts. Can anyone tell me how they got these parts from either DF or SOS?

I checked both websites and see no pic or mention of the part but another primer told me they do make them. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Great customer service and support:rolleyes:

Try prime member RJP he had the NSXR tray fins, and all the other NSXR parts I remember he had one as I wanted to buy one before and he got the best prices and customer service.

Last edited:
Hi Wingz,

I'm sorry to hear about this problem, but I will be more than happy to help. It is standard procedure that we direct all our out-of-state calls to SoS because we have a contract agreement. SoS has great customer service and I'm sure they have no intent to turn down a buying customer. But please send me a pm and I will gladly assist all your needs. Once again, we at Downforce and SoS apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks in advance,

Gianina Tiangco
Administrative Assistant
Downforce
579 North Batavia Street
Orange, CA 92868
Office: (714) 288-1630
Fax: (714) 276-0582
www.downforce.biz

Great customer service and support:rolleyes:

Try prime member RJP he had the NSXR tray fins, and all the other NSXR parts I remember he had one as I wanted to buy one before and he got the best prices and customer service.

hello I apologize for not having some pics ready but, this link shows them installed
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99742
and sonny I would ask you in a professional manner to not post ur comments on any of our products Yes you do have the right to do so but, you only post to cause controversy and to be negative we welcome constructive criticism
. I personally ask you to stop If you still have an issue with me or Df please be mature and call me or e-mail me. Thanks I contacted SOS and updated them with more pics

WINgZ said he was stuck and I gave him another option to where to buy. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

AND

I have spent enough money @ DF and taken enough bull I will always speak in the full truth and In a professional manner I say NO to you. I can say as I feel about anything I want.

hello I apologize for not having some pics ready but, this link shows them installed
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99742
and sonny I would ask you in a professional manner to not post ur comments on any of our products Yes you do have the right to do so but, you only post to cause controversy and to be negative we welcome constructive criticism
. I personally ask you to stop If you still have an issue with me or Df please be mature and call me or e-mail me. Thanks I contacted SOS and updated them with more pics

My tray is being installed by my bodyshop as we speak but as I recall when I took the item out of the box t inspect it, the fins are simple stick on weatherstripping material. I can take some pics when the car comes home this weekend.

For the record I have had nothing but the best of customer service from both SOS and DF, and will buy from them again without hesitation. A small community like ours are well represented by their professionalism.

Hey yaynsx

Thanks Yaynsx RJP is great and I've bought stuff from him in the past , but so far I'm very pleased with the response I'm getting from both DF and SOS over this post. Let's not go to war

However should either you , DF or SOS wish bash on the Silverstone NSX guys please feel free:biggrin:

Hope you get the fins soon Wingz. I'm sure either company will sort it out sooner rather then later. Been very happy with their service so far. Here's what I got from DF with my package order - quite awhile ago now. I believe DF only deal with local and international customer.
I think you've seen the pic.
undertray.jpg

Dude they just took care of me BIG TIME!

SOS and DF rock!

Back