• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

[1st Gen] Devil Eyes

Hello

Other than Japan, are there any US vendors that offer this part? Do not have funds for full headlight conversion.

attachment.php

Thanks

Last edited:
I have experimented with a set of these in the past.

If there is a demand for them I could produce them.

We can get them, only takes about ~2 weeks to produce and ship from our Japan office. $289/set + Shipping - Carbon Fiber finish

I wish someone made those in plastic or FG, to be painted body color.

Science of Speed use to sell them, but looking at their site it seems those are no longer listed.

You can paint over the CF. Just sand, prime and paint.

Well yeah, but if the intention is to paint it would be good to start with a less expensive material.

lol why don't you do the 2$ plastidip route, with tape and a round cardboard circle to produce the eyes....:applouse:

Wouldn't these be kind of like getting a tattoo on the back of your neck. You'll be the only one of 7 billion people in the world who won't really get to see it live in action?

Back