Detailing Dynamics - Mike Lee

I just had my three cars detailed (in a span of a week) by Mike Lee at Detailing Dynamics. And I gotta say if you live in the Bay Area and your looking to have your car professionally detailed, I highly recommend Mike Lee. I am extremely pleased with the work Mike has performed on all three cars.

The 2003 TL Type S (Anthracite) was purchased in July of 2002 and this past week was the first time it had ever been detailed/wax. The TL had quite a few scratches and Mike was able to get rid of most of them. The other ones were just too deep.

The 2002 G20 Sport Package (Maui Blue - daugthers car) required alot more work as the dealer I bought it from had someone wax it with a buffer and the car was full of swirl marks and wax residue. The G20 was keyed from front to back on the passenger side. When I went to pick up the G20, I could not believe my eyes. It simply was 100% better than when I dropped it off.

The 1993 NSX (Silver with black top) was in the worst condition. The two biggest issues were the rain spots, which was everywhere and scratches. Again when I went to pick up the NSX, it was a different car. Mike was able to bring out the shine it had lost in Seattle.

Thanks to Vytas and Ben Lin for referring Mike Lee to me.

Mike

Here is a picture of my daughters G20. Fortunately for her, it did not rain when we picked up the car from Mike. The NSX and TL Type S wasn't as lucky.

Mike

g2001301.jpg

We had a detailing day at their NY location before NSXPO 2004 and my track rat was selected based upon me throwing down the gauntlet and daring them to show me it could look good. They showed us some tips and gave us the equipment and products before turning us loose on my car. The results can be seen on their website here http://www.detailingdynamics.com/carom0410.html under October Cars of the Month.

Back