Detailer in the DE area (Philly,NJ,MD)

I would usually ask this in the detail forum, but figured those that are in the regional forums might no better.

I'm looking for a detailer, that is within an hours driving distance from North DE. I would prefer he have worked on NSXs before, but would also like to see if they use Zaino. I know Zaino is based out of NJ, and they have alot of detailers in this area, but I wanted to see if I could actually find one with NSX experience...

I was curious to know if Bridgewater Acura had someone they know when the car meets get together, or Davis Acura in Langhorne, PA since they supposedly see alot of NSXs.

Any inputs would be appreciated!

Thanks.

I was curious to know if Bridgewater Acura had someone they know when the car meets get together, or Davis Acura in Langhorne, PA since they supposedly see alot of NSXs.

We have an in house detailing department. They do great work and have cleaned plenty of NSX's. My NSX has never been detailed by anyone else:redface:

I use Clean Pro in Bear. Chris the owner is very well schooled in the art of detailing.
I do not spend alot time researching this type of stuff, I rely on my friend who is abnoxiously anal retentive and hac OCD. He has had a Plymouth Prowler and 2 Vipers, all bought new. All three cars had less than 1000 miles on them.
My friend rediculously researches every purchase he makes.
What I'm saying is Chris at Clean Pro does very good work, and I would suspect he would use whatever products you would like.
(302) 834-6878

In North East Philadelphia this guy does allot of exotics and works for himself out of a small garage in a commercial complex. Mike 267-709-1270, Lotus's, Vipers, Lambos, I would not recommend anyone else. He usually does dealers only but an NSX he will do. His shop is not fancy, more a hole in the wall, in a good neighborhood. Should be about 40 min from you.

Back