Detailer in Bay Area

ck

Experienced Member
Can anyone recommend a professional detailer that they have had personal experience in the Bay Area. Preferably the East Bay? I need touchup and wax/polish work done. Mobile detailer would work, too. Thanks.

Originally posted by ck:
Can anyone recommend a professional detailer that they have had personal experience in the Bay Area. Preferably the East Bay? I need touchup and wax/polish work done. Mobile detailer would work, too. Thanks.

Vytas
smile.gif

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

I am going to have a detail service on my car this weekend, but I don't know the exact address. All I know is the shop is around or in San Francisco. The owner is my friend's friend. They charge about $60. I will let you know how is the service and the result. According to my friend, he did an excellent job on his car (BMW 530). I guess his service should be alright, but I will let you know.

I'm interested and live in the east bay as well. Maybe Vytas can detail both of us on the same day.

[This message has been edited by sr71tg (edited 15 March 2003).]

Seem to be getting popular here so I'll chime in.

I've been detailing cars for over 20 years but it's not my full time job. I enjoy it a lot settle for nothing less than perfection. I'm very thorough taking up to four hours to do a job that will meet my standards and leave your car in the best condition possible.

I live in Monterey and able to detail cars in the south bay since I'm in the area almost every other weekend. The furthest I may consider driving to is to the Pleasanton area. If you're interested in my detailing services, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

I can testify to Vytas's words. IMO, he's being too humble for his excellent detailing service, not to mention the award he has received for his "best kept" '91 NSX....it looks like it rolled right out of the production floor!

Furthermore, not only are you getting an excellent detailer, you're getting one that knows the NSX well.

Vytas, I sound like your sales guy.

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Blue Knight (edited 18 March 2003).]

I can now add my stamp of approval for Vytas' fine work. Not only did he make my car look great, it was a pleasure chatting with him about NSX's in general. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their car to look its best.

Back