Definition of an awesome chick

I've been seeing someone... and as a surprise for me, she got a hold of a bunch of different NSX images, then sent them to some company that assembled the shots into a 12 month calender w/ special messages for me pretaining to different dates (b-day, etc...). She knows how much I love my car, so she turned that into the custom NSX calender that is now on my wall. In case you're wondering, her outside is as beautiful as the inside........

My wife is also an awesome chick. For X-mas she got me Blistien Shocks, a rear break modulator (makes the rear break spoiler lights flash for better visibility) and a NSXCA Polo shirt.

Such a sweetie!

Tell me about it, back in a community where I used to live, there was this chick who drove a black NSX, her dad also had all these awesome cars, you know it, everytime she would pass by, i would turn completely around, it's just the mix of a very attractive 23ish year old and a such a sexy car as well: sometime you don't know what you are staring at, the car or the girl. :wink:

Paul

Good for you mikey....i am happy for you dude. :smile:

Congratulations Mike!!! Looks like you have keeper....Where do we find those???!!! :biggrin:

Cool.

And

Definition of awesome chick = chick who owns a NSX. :wink: :cool:

I know one who used to have two Nsx's and another who is on her second. Then there is kat who owns not only a 355 but she just bought a 360. I need to find a girl like that. :frown: :frown: :frown:

She's a keeper. My girlfriend always complains that my car is waaaay too loud (DC Headers, JGTC Exhaust, Test Pipes), too low, uncomfortable, blah blah blah.......... Funny thing is we always take my car when we go out and I know she likes the attention, especially from other girls. No she'd probably never buy me anything that had to do with the car. Although she did buy me an acura logo keychain from a gas station. I conveniently lost it

I've been seeing someone... and as a surprise for me, she got a hold of a bunch of different NSX images, then sent them to some company that assembled the shots into a 12 month calender w/ special messages for me pretaining to different dates (b-day, etc...). She knows how much I love my car, so she turned that into the custom NSX calender that is now on my wall. In case you're wondering, her outside is as beautiful as the inside........
aero said:
Definition of awesome chick = chick who owns a NSX.

WOOT WOOT!!!!! **SOUNDZ LIKE A VERY! COOL LADY** CONGRATS!! Mikey!!

4723nsx_animegrl_preview-thumb.jpg

Some guys get all the luck :(

Back