• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealership support continues to grow !!

I am glad to say that I will soon work on a deal with Acura Woodbine that will offer our club members discounts on parts and services. Once the particulars are finalized, I will send it off to Sean who will send all the specifics out to the membership in an official news letter.

Regarding the Acura Woodbine staff, I for one am extremely impressed. They truly respected the NSX's at their show and shine by giving us front row centre reserved parking. Also, I ordered a part from them today that is made in Italy and they will have it for me tomorrow !! Wow ! It requires an adapter and they did the research regarding my requirements and ordered the adapter for me as well. If this is any sign of how they will take care of our needs, I can state with confidence that we are in fantastic hands !

I look forward to finalizing the deal and having our NSX and Acura needs fulfilled by the dedicated folks at Acura Woodbine !

Nice work Ric!

I cant believe that you are actually putting Ferrari Shields on your car though. But even more, I cant believe that someone makes an adapter to make them fit the lines of the NSX! Why-oh-why!

You musta restecta da NSXa!

To me, respect is the pedal on the floor and 230 down the backstraight, a quick hammer on the brake to shed 80kph and hold on tight for 8/9/10. That's respectin'

To me, respect is the pedal on the floor and 230 down the backstraight, a quick hammer on the brake to shed 80kph and hold on tight for 8/9/10. That's respectin'

I'd settle for these guys trying out the DDT for one day (vs. Cayuga the two part drag strip with some corners you don't have to make between them:rolleyes:)

Respect is learning to really drive and then saying the car is good:smile:

That's very good news Ric. Thanks for doing this. The more involvement we get from dealers, the more our members save, the more value the club has, and eventually membership will continue to grow, and we can do more as a club. etc. etc....

Italian parts? Adapters? Hmmm....

Brembos?
:wink:

I know many F-car guys order parts from Italy to mod their wives. What would the adapter be? Oh, it's an Italian translator!!!

You know guys.... I wanted to surprise you all on Saturday with my latest mod but you guys just wouldn't let up.

Yes it is iimported from Italy and yes I am the only one with them......

For your viewing pleasure.......... my new NSX added feature !!!

dice.jpg

Well !! what do you think ????

Back