Dealer recommendation for O2 sensor change

Last week my check engine light came on; had a free OBD scan @ Autozone and code P0141 came up. (O2 sensor heater circuit malfunction; bank1 sensor 2). Any dealer recommended to do the job? I already called Sterling McCall Acura for a quote - a little under $400. I'm in the SW part of town so SM Acura is strategically located but will consider driving farther as long as job is done right the first time.
Also, does anyone know the exact part number for the O2 sensor that I need? Dealer is quoting me $302.33 list price and I think I can do better purchasing on-line. Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated.

Wil

O2 sensor replacement is real easy....nothing out of the ordinary....so check around....hopefully you can find a reputable independent shop that can do the job :wink:

Last edited:
I'm currently looking into going this route. I just need to figure out what sensor I need to buy. Nice avatar Pirana! Dangerous curves look good from the rearview mirror of an NSX! :wink:

mojo said:
The "universal" one is a Denso, just like the original. Just keep in mind that you'll have to switch connectors (solder, crimp, or whatever).

Don't you mean "Walker" is universal, instead of Denso? Unless Walker is just a relabeled Denso.

Back