• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DEALER LISTING: Wings West Bodykits

Unpainted, here are pics.
glamour.jpg

65_l.jpg

67_l.jpg

The kit includes everything but the wing. So the front, rear, and sides. If you want the wing, its an aditional $450+shipping.

Thank you guys for trying to save your fellow NSXers some money.....has anyone bought the kit and if so were they happy with it? and how does it compare to margihills products? thks Brent

------------------

I jumped the gun and bought my kit from NOPI a few weeks ago, before I knew Dali carried them (forgive me MJ). I am getting it put on this week and will post pics if anyone wants to see the finished product.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

nick, id recommend seeing one in person. ive always loved this kit from pictures until i actually saw one a couple of weeks ago on a silver (same color as my car). suddenly i didnt like the side skirts or the rear valence so much anymore. they just looked sort of bleh to me in person.

Points well taken / thanks for the tip.

I think the hardest part for me is getting it all painted to match, additional weight, cost, and installation cost. I ended up getting SoS / Chris's HID kit as I do a lot of night driving and really don't like the yellow lights of my 91 vs the high quality look and lighting of HID.

I am really very happy with the overall "stock" look and I think IMO the areas I would improve on are engine related (specifically lower RPM torque).

YMMV - thanks for all the tips / posts.

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Back