• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: New 05 Blue/Black Vin # JH4NA21695S000199

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgewater Acura is getting one of the last remaining BRAND NEW 2005 NSX's in the country! Long Beach Blue Pearl with Ebony interior, 6 speed, Targa, cd changer, keyless entry, Bose sound system. This car is #199 out of approx. 300 produced. MSRP is $89,625 and we are asking $82,499; but as always Im open to offers. Car will be PDI, detailed and parked on my showroom floor. Vin # is JH4NA21695S000199. Blue is very hard to find and as we all know this is the last year for production until Acura's next supercar arrives. I can provide financing, custom tailored leasing thru AHFC, will trade trade-ins and can handle all your shipping needs.

Pictures will be available on BridgewaterAcura.com once the vehicle arrives.

Call me, Michael @ 908-704-0300 x118 or my cell @ 732-672-0194

Thanks

Winter pricing: Possibly the one of the last unsold Brand NEW NSX's in the country!

$79,999:biggrin: or make me an offer

Eat more sushi:wink:

SOLD and delivered to one heck of a nice guy and NSX fan. Picked up his 05 Long Beach and dropped off his 2000 CTSC Monaco Blue for service.

Enjoy the ride, JIM and dont be a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back