• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING '96 red/tan NSX-T 38K miles Chicago area

I got a call from my local Honda (not Acura) dealer, who just received a '96 red/tan 5-speed NSX-T, 38K miles, excellent condition, service records, car cover, bra. Asking $44,900. Contact Steve Foreman, Highland Park Honda, 847-831-4200 ext 137.

Disclaimer: This dealer gives a $100 referral bonus on sales. Mention Ken Sax when you contact them, and if you go ahead and buy the car, I'll be happy to collect the $100 and send it to you.

Inspection: I have seen this car and can pass along comments in private about its appearance. Highland Park Honda has the same ownership as Woodfield Acura, one of the two Chicago-area dealers that does a lot of NSX service work, and is just a few miles down the highway from Pauly Acura, the other Chicago-area dealer that does a lot of NSX service work. Under the circumstances, I would recommend Pauly if you wish to have a technical inspection performed.

(EDIT: Set e-mail notification on.)

Last edited:
Back