• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: '92 NSX White/Black 14K mi VIN: JH4NA1154NT000722

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took in this stunning NSX on consignment from a long time customer. This car is an incredible find and is the real deal! I've driven and sold well over a dozen NSX's and this particular car is easily amongst some of the finest examples I've seen. This NSX is of true collector quality. It's exceptionally clean, and is extremly rare considering the color and the mileage.

VIN: JH4NA1154NT000722

- IMMACULATE condition
- 14,8xx original miles
- All VINs
- no paintwork/accidents
- clean title in hand
- One owner (IIRC carfax may reflect two owners since the father who purchased the car back in '92 gave it to his daughter several years ago since he's now in his mid-seventies and can no longer drive a manual car.)
- NEVER tracked, raced, or even driven hard. This car was part of an extremely pampered 20+ vehicle collection and has been professionally stored and maintained since new.
- No issues/problems whatsoever
- This is a zero disappointments NSX. Buy with 100% confidence.

Asking $40,995 but any serious and reasonable offers will be considered. Serious inquiries only please! I can have a pre-purchase inspection conducted by a certified NSX tech at Acura of Reno at no charge for prospective buyers.

Please call me for more information. A full photoshoot will be done very soon, I apologize for the low quality camera phone shots!

Alex

www.sporthausinc.com

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,134
  • nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,648
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,395