• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 92 Black/Black JH4NA1158NT000870

I just got in a 1992 Black/Black 5spd with 117k, the car is in excellent condition, with only a few scratches to be expected of the age of the car. It has been lowered with HK springs and Bilstien struts, has carbon fiber hood, mirrors, and a few trim pieces inside. It also has a intake and exhaust (not sure which kind) which sounds very deep, not raspy. It also has gunmetal painted rims with almost new tires. I have pics available upon request.

$25,000obo

James Waters
First Choice Automotive
407-382-5100
321-662-5022

The previous owner called me about the car after he saw it listed here on the board, the collision repair in 2003 was vandalism to the left rear quarter panel, he said that it was scratched, and he had it repaired by a shop, no actual collision damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you $22,000 for it which is what it sold for on ebay a couple weeks ago. The listing showing it sold to a bum didder has been removed but the most recent listing that was also removed is item #300037171795. Also the car fax shows collision repair dated 03/18/2003 and a duplicate tilte was issued 08/12/06. Good Luck!

Back