• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing 91 black 5spd 47k for sale

Dealer Listing 91 black 5spd $31,900 low miles

I just picked up this car on friday 4/25. It has 47,000 miles. I got it home and opened the the rear window to check the trans number and found a brand new trans in the car. What a $4,000.00 plus! The car is all original with the exception of window tint and a Apline cd changer in the trunk. All four rims look brand new, not a nick. It has 4 recent Bridgestone RE71s. The body is dingless. The paint is flawless with the exception if normal stone chips on the front bumper. I will be giving it a 30,000 mile service on monday. The radio is inop, may need an amp because it just squeals. This will be fixed before it is sold. The first one with $31,900 will take it. I also have two other NSXs for sale. A red 92 5speed with 37k and a silver 92 with 42k. The silver one will be on the market in two weeks. It is being shipped here. I buy,sell and fix Acuras. Go to suburbanwrench.com for more info. Or just call me and I can give you more details 609-577-5875.

Mike Warner

I put it on ebay so everone can see the photos. I have only sold one car on Ebay. But it's a great way to advertise your car. Go to this URL http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412967381

Last edited:
Back