• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing - 2005 NSX red/ebony JH4NA21625S000030

I just thought Id be nice and offer the first 2005 NSX we are getting in to some of my friends on NSX PRIME... Its Brand New and I promise I wont drive it :frown: Car is Red/Ebony, 6 speed, Targa, with all the standard equipment plus a free car cover to PRIME members. I know its not much but its just my way of saying thanks... The MSRP is just over $90k but we are open to offers. Shop your local dealer and then give me a call. I have 3 coming in for 2005; maybe more and we have snow around the corner so $$$ talks.

The VIN# is JH4NA21625S000030 and the car should be here by 12/15

Car is here and available for the special lease promotion, $799 per month :smile:

Last edited:
currently accepting any offers on this NSX... (we have a long beach/ebony and a silverstone/ebony in transit). I think $82k is fair but let us know. This car is available for the special lease program and we can ship it anywhere. Let us know.

just an update- red/blk #30 is currently here, and so is #59 silverstone/blk.
Both cars are eligible for the $799 lease special and we want these gone! PM with offers.

the money down is somewhat negoitable, but obviously the monthly payment would go up. Give me a call and maybe we can work something out. 908-704-0300 x118. My name is Michael.

The money down is regardless of the out-of-state taxes, correct? So when we register the car, the state tax is has to be paid, or does it go in the finance

The money down is the same no matter what state you live in.... Unless your a NY resident becuase they have a higher bank fee. Honda Lease Trust actually pays the sales tax for you.

Pirana said:
The money down is regardless of the out-of-state taxes, correct? So when we register the car, the state tax is has to be paid, or does it go in the finance

Texas is one of the worst states to lease.
BEcause, they make you pay Taxes on the full value of the car. Or is it the full value of the lease term up front ? Either way, it sucks.

Not to take away from bridgewaters post, but I bought my 02, with 18k down and am paying just a hair over 7hundred a month. Granted, you may not be able to put down nearly a third of the cars value, but if you buy a earlier model youll be buying a less expensive car and depending on how many months payments you take on and how much down, you can get one fairly affordably.

Red/black #30 is sold. Congrats to Prime Member DOTCOMSTUDIO. :smile: We still have silverstone/black and a silver/silver coming in transit and a long bech blue pearl/black in transit. PM or call me if your interested.

Michael
908-704-0300 x118

I was by this past Saturday and saw the red one (sold in the showroom) Didn't se (nor look for) the silver one though)

Do you know if there are any Orange ones around anywhere that you might be able to trade one of yours for ?

The blue would be my 2nd choice. IF I get one I really want an Orange one though. And when you spend this kind of money you really should hold out for what you really want, no ? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

NSX-GUY said:
I was by this past Saturday and saw the red one (sold in the showroom) Didn't se (nor look for) the silver one though)

Do you know if there are any Orange ones around anywhere that you might be able to trade one of yours for ?

The blue would be my 2nd choice. IF I get one I really want an Orange one though. And when you spend this kind of money you really should hold out for what you really want, no ? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

The silverstone was in our "delivery bay turned Sport compact car showroom in the back". It currently house 3 Integra Type R's, a red GSR and a Blue Civic SI. Dont worry, If you stop by now, the silver beast is quietly sleeping on the showroom floor. :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I just thought Id be nice and offer the first 2005 NSX we are getting in to some of my friends on NSX PRIME... Its Brand New and I promise I wont drive it :frown: Car is Red/Ebony, 6 speed, Targa, with all the standard equipment plus a free car cover to PRIME members. I know its not much but its just my way of saying thanks... The MSRP is just over $90k but we are open to offers. Shop your local dealer and then give me a call. I have 3 coming in for 2005; maybe more and we have snow around the corner so $$$ talks.

The VIN# is JH4NA21625S000030 and the car should be here by 12/15

Car is here and available for the special lease promotion, $799 per month :smile:

I picked my '05 NSX up for around 81k with a lot of extras included free (trunk map, car-cover, upgrade to vehicle security). However, the special lease promotion of $799 per month doesn't include the monthly state tax (if applicable to buyer's state). For CA, the actual monthly payment would be around $866/month.

Back