• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DEALER LISTING: 2002 NSXs for sale

We have two Brand New 2002 NSXs; White/Camel with 6-disc CD changer and keyless entry, and Yellow/Onyx (can have accessories installed). Both are available for immediate delivery.

Management says it's time for these cars to sell. We will entertain any reasonable offer! Call Michael Horwitz, 561-307-1097 for details.

[This message has been edited by mjhorwitz (edited 10 August 2002).]

I just bought my MDX from Michael at Palm Beach Acura and saw the two NSX's he has in stock. The new bumper design and headlights look awesome on these two cars, especially the Spa Yellow!!

If anyone is considering a new NSX, I highly recommend this delaership. Not only is Michael a very honest person, his knowledge of the NSX is even more impressive.

Don't forget to ask for a cargo net! (Inside joke.)

Thanks again Michael.

I have edited the original post to reflect our desire to sell at least one of these cars quickly. We are prepared to do whatever it takes, so someone can get a great deal!

[This message has been edited by mjhorwitz (edited 10 August 2002).]

This is truy sad ! For Pete's sake, they only make two a day and dealers already have too many of them. My dealer will discount as well just to get rid of them. What's wrong with Honda and Acura's marketing. We know it's one of the best sports cars on the market, so what's up with that ?

Originally posted by bboxer:
This is truy sad ! For Pete's sake, they only make two a day and dealers already have too many of them. My dealer will discount as well just to get rid of them. What's wrong with Honda and Acura's marketing. We know it's one of the best sports cars on the market, so what's up with that ?

The NSX when introduced in 1990 was the most incredible sports car in the world. But here it is 2002, and it's still the same basic design. Can anyone name a car that is older? Also, a 290hp/$89K ratio nowadays is.. well, can anyone name a worse ratio? Still an awesome car, but those are the reasons.

Sorry if this belongs in Discussion rather than Classifieds..

[This message has been edited by Timbo (edited 11 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Timbo (edited 12 August 2002).]

Back