• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing 2002 NSX Demo For Sale

We now have a 2002 NSX-T demo available for purchase. This gorgeous NSX-T is a six-speed manual Silverstone Metallic with Onyx leather interior. Remote keyless entry, 6-disc CD changer, and trunk mat have already been added to this beautiful NSX.

In pristine condition and very low miles of 5,500, it is reasonably priced at $78,113 plus tag, tax and doc fee. I will be glad to answer questions and provide additional photos if you have an interest in purchasing this rare automobile.

When you choose to purchase your NSX from Acura of Memphis, not only will you get a great car, but you will also get excellent service. You can expect a free car wash with each service and a loaner car when necessary during warranty repairs. Routine service is provided by appointment for your convenience.

It is my goal to see that your buying experience is as easy, pleasant, and hassle-free as possible at Acura of Memphis. So, please don't hesitate to let me know what we can do to accomplish this.

Best regards,
Kim Anderson
Acura of Memphis
901.365.6565 x172
800.365.3696 www.AcuraOfMemphis.com
[email protected]

Back