• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 1998 Spa Yellow JH4NA2162WT000038

The 1998 NSX has 38k original miles, one previous owner. It was traded to a ferrari dealership in Florida and we was lucky enough to find it. We added the Black podwer coated rims with the spa yellow trim and matching calipers. We also had the interior powder coated, but we have the original stuff also that will come complete with the sale.I want to get as close to $47,000.00 as possible. The radio has also been upgraded to a flip out, DVD, high def radio all with touch screen. If this is something you maybe interested in you may contact me by Phone my cell # is 336-442-1208 or you can reach me toll free EST 9-6:30 1-877-478-9566 I also can provide financing (OAC) I wish everyone well and good luck! I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincere Thanks,
:tongue:

Last edited:
Re: 1998 Spa Yellow JH4NA2162WT000038 Dealer Listing

Priced ready to sell! Email Angela for details, I have all the original parts for this car, it comes with the purchase! :tongue:

Back