• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 1998 Spa Yellow/Black $39,999

Bridgewater Acura is happy to present another NSX to my fellow NSX PRIME members.

1998 Spa Yellow/Onyx VIN#JH4NA2165WT000227 $39,999 FIRM

6 speed, 64,166 miles, 3.2 liter, Targa, factory CD changer (tends to skip a bit), factory chromed wheels with nearly new tires, interior is very clean, lowered suspension with Zanardi springs, oil just changed, MOMO CF shift knob (i'd personally replace), was traded in on our 2005 Silverstone NSX. Previous owner is a Prime member and this is his 4th NSX. Car was maintained by Barnman in TN. Carfax report is clean and car come with 2 sets of keys.

#1 of 45 Spa Yellow/Onyx and 227/245 total NSX's produced for 1998.

The Bad: Clutch is slipping, chatters in first gear and rev's a little high. I have been driving this car everyday as my demo and its not terrible. The passenger side door was repainted by Vince's Auto Body, pbassjo on this forum. Work was done very well and you'd be hard pressed to find fault or detect a previous repaint.

$39,999 FIRM. I will not negotiate the price and the miles will change slightly due to the fact I am driving this car daily. I know this is cheap for a NA2 Targa 3.2 liter car so please dont low ball me. People are selling 1991's with 150k for $28k so due your research and let me know. Trades accepted, Shipping can be arranged and Financing available with approved credit.

Pictures available at www.BridgewaterAcura.com

or call me, Michael Lasko-sales manager @ 908-704-0300 x118 or email me at [email protected]

Back