• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing:1998 NSX Yellow/Black JH4NA2165WT000227

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgewater Acura is proud to present yet another NSX for sale!

This car was sold 2 months ago to another Prime member less than 1k miles ago and was just recently traded back in for a NEW RDX! Priorities changed:wink:

6 speed, 65,563 miles, 3.2 liter, Targa, BRAND NEW RPS clutch, new flywheel with less than 500 miles, factory CD changer (tends to skip a bit), iPOD connector, custom exhaust, factory chromed wheels with nearly new tires, interior is very clean, lowered suspension with Zanardi springs, oil just changed, CF shift knob (I just replaced), was traded in on our 2005 Silverstone NSX. Previous owner is a Prime member and this is his 4th NSX. Car was maintained by Barnman in TN. Carfax report is clean and car comes with 2 sets of keys. Car currently has 17/18 Volk GTP's that are not included in sale. They belong to me, not the dealership, but I will sell for the right price. The car is my demo and is driven daily, so miles will be higher at time of sale.

#1 of 45 Spa Yellow/Onyx and 227/245 total NSX's produced for 1998.

The Bad: Brakes are some sort of track pads and are loud. The car stops perfectly and they are in good shape but they create alot of brake dust and noise. RPS clutch is brand new and the pedal feel is kind of stiff. It was a PITA at first but now I kinda like it:redface:

$39,999 FIRM. I will not negotiate the price and the miles will change slightly due to the fact I am driving this car daily. I know this is cheap for a NA2 Targa 3.2 liter car so please dont low ball me. People are selling 1991's with 150k for $28k so due your research and let me know. Trades accepted, Shipping can be arranged and Financing available with approved credit.

Pictures available at www.BridgewaterAcura.com

or call me, Michael Lasko-sales manager @ 908-704-0300 x118 or email me at [email protected]

SOLD, please lock thread :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back