• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 1998 NSX-T 47k, black/black, JH4NA2166WT000141 salvage title

Gorgeous Black/Black 98 NSX-T, it is my personal car (I work at CJ Prestman Auto) and am upgrading to a 2002 model so I am listing this for sale. It is a Branded Title car, was hit VERY LIGHTLY on the front passenger side and rear quarter panel. I have BEFORE and AFTER pics to show how minimal this damage was, it was damaged in LA, CA. No frame damage, the only parts repaired were the front bumper, passenger fender, rear quarter, and rear bumper, keep in mind these damages were EXTREMELY MINIMAL, send me your email and I'll forward you all the before pics. The car has a brand new clear bra on the front end, aftermarket 19"/18" staggered wheels (beautiful wheels), interior is in excellent shape, leather is treated and great, stereo is loud and clear (no CD changer), the car overall is quite the looker and is in excellent shape. Includes the spare tire and tool kit. Window tint is legal but has been done attractively. Once you see the before pics you will know this car was hurt VERY LITTLE and can be confident this NSX-T will be an excellent investment. Also, my NSX-T will come with a 2 year/24,000 mile WARRANTY covering the engine, transmission, fuel system, cooling system, and electrical system with a zero deductible. This warranty is good in all 50 states and Canada and is good at any Acura dealership. Please, SERIOUS inquiries only, call Jason at 801-318-3139 or at 888-838-2413. All servicing has been done, oil change just completed a week ago, the car is ready for a new home! Email [email protected] to get the before pics if you would like. Thanks!

you can view the online listing on our website here (and to see pics)

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...ar_id=null&sort_type=make_modelASC&cardist=25

Attachments

• NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 408
  • NSX8.jpg
    NSX8.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 263
  • NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 259
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg