• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 1997 NSX Indy Yellow 25000 miles JH4NA2164VT000086

Dealer Ad: 1997 NSX Indy Yellow Pearl 25000 miles

This car is a 97 with 25,000 miles and here is how you'll save money. It has had front end repair, including left front fender replacement, frame rail repair, and front end paint. All work was professionally done by Acura trained techs. It runs and drives like new. This car has been lowered and has an aftermarket exhaust. Save thousands! The car is offered at $47000, serious offers considered, trades possible and financing available. E-mail or call 508-650-1600 and ask for Matt.

Last edited:
Deleted.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I hope I haven't offended anyone here. I don't know how I could have? The responses to my post seem very combative. According to PPG the color is called indy yellow pearl, if I'm mistaken please let me know.

FMWRollsRoyce said:
The responses to my post seem very combative.

It probably is more a matter of members looking out for other members on this site. Unlike many other sellers who have touted their cars on Prime, the fact that you openly stated that the car has had damage in the past is appreciated.

Matt, dealers are welcome here but it is required that their dealer status be disclosed in the title of their listing. Your listing has now had that added so we are all square.

As for buying a car and selling it for a profit, well, that's what dealers do folks! The market will determine the price he is able to sell the car for.

The fact that he was upfront about the damage history to the car is a good sign in my book. If anyone is interested in the car, his contact info is above. If not, move along to the next ad please.

P.S. Some paint match guides will show the paint as Indy Yellow, but in the US NSX marketing literature it is called Spa Yellow. In some of the European and Japanese literature it is called Indy Yellow and even Daytona Yellow. It's all the same color (paint code Y-52P) so I wouldn't get overly worked up about it.

Back