• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 1996 Nsx Black/Tan Vin#jh4na1187tt000138 - $29,990 In Orlando,fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealer Listing:

Hello all ,

We are new to the forum , we are a small wholesale dealership in Orlando, FL and have a 1996 NSX-T with 110k miles for sale. It is a 5-speed , black exterior with tan interior. The car is in excellent condition (both cosmetic and mechanical) and could easily pass for having half the mileage it has. The 90k service was performed by an Acura dealer , however I cannot confirm the timing belt has or has not been replaced. Also the clutch slips slightly under heavy throttle. Please see more pics on our website -

www.gsautowholesale.com

I personally have been a fan of these cars since they came out in 1991, and it is a dream come true (even for a dealer like me) to have one of these very rare cars and I am proud to have it for sale. The price is firm at $29,990 which I feel is a fantastic value for a 96 T , even with the mileage and clutch issue. I would be more than happy to bring the car to First Class Automotive for inspection as they are local to me and are well respected on the forum. Please contact me at 407-690-0435 with any additional questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back