• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 1992 White/Black 70k miles, 60k service done, have all service records

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 White/Black 70k miles, 60k service done, have all service records: dealer

1992 White/Black 70k miles, 60k service done, have all service records: dealer

New timing belt, clutch and water pump. We have all the service records, spare tire, Acura CD changer, compressor and manuals for the next owner.

Available at Focus Auto Sales, 12865 Brookhurst St., Garden Grove, CA 92840 or 714-638-4200 ask for Jacko or Richard.

Grand Prix white with black supple leather interior. Not in snap ring range. 5 speed manual.

Its in perfect condition. Still smells like a new car. 1 chip size of a tiny pebble on the hood other than that the car is pristine. No other dents, dings or scratches. No sign of prior accidents and no repaint. Original paint and it looks like glass.

All stock with no aftermarket products at all. Stock stereo, exhaust, and etc.

Interior is in great condition. Side bolster has barely any wear. No cracks, rips, tears or wrinkles. Stereo and AC knobs are not even faded.

Rear tires should be replaced within a year, fronts are still good.

I've been buying NSX for the past 2 years and this is the cleanest one I've ever bought.

Asking $28,950 or better offer. Negotiable. Mention NSX prime.

Available at Focus Auto Sales, 12865 Brookhurst St., Garden Grove, CA 92840 or 714-638-4200 ask for Jacko or Richard.

You are welcome to come take a test drive, bring it to your mechanic or have your mechanic come down here.

Thanks for looking.

Sincerely,

Jacko Luong
714-638-4200

Attachments

• 116_1648.jpg
    116_1648.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,236
Do you have any other pictures of the car?

I'm located down in Irvine which isnt too far from you.

- Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back