• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING 1992 Red/Blk NSX Automatic VIN:JH4NA1260NT000255 $29950.00

Price $29,950
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Color:</LABEL>Red
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Interior:</LABEL>Black
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Stock#:</LABEL>000B4036
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Engine:</LABEL>3.0L V6
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>VIN:</LABEL>JH4NA1260NT000255
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Transmission:</LABEL>Automatic 4-Speed
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Odometer:</LABEL>80,627 mi.
  • <LABEL class=detailstitle>Body Style:</LABEL> Coupe (2 Door)

The Acura NSX was a car of firsts. It was the first production car to feature aluminum construction for its body structure, body panels, suspension and engine. Its engine was the first to feature variable valve timing and a variable-volume intake manifold. It was the first Japanese sports car sold in America to truly go head-to-head with the world's best. And here's your opportunity to own one! This car is in fantastic shape and drives like a million bucks! Built with Honda reliability, and classic exotic looks, you can't go wrong with an NSX. And with such a low price tag, you can't AFFORD to miss out on this one! You can check out my web site at jordanmotorcars.net Let me know if you what additional information I can provide.

Jerry Daniell
Jordan Motorcars
210-834-7980

Back