• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 1991 NSX Black/Ivory JH4NA1153MT002430

DEALER LISTING:
I am listing this car for a friend. He has placed the car on consignment with our dealership in Pittsburgh. Our dealership is Exoticars and you can check us out at www.exoticars.us. This car is a extremely clean example of a '91 NSX. I have check this website and the car is not within "snap-ring" range.

As mentioned in the title, the car is Black with Ivory leather interior. It has extremely low miles, currently showing 14,478 miles. The car has been very well maintained and it appears that every service record is with the car. All of the books are with the car along with the "Titanium" key and remote. The original window sticker is with the car as well. The car comes equipped with the factory CD changer.

The only modifications to the car are the wheels, K&N air intake, and trunk mounted amplifiers. The original wheels and tires are like new and are with the car. The original air cleaner is with the car as well. It should also be pretty easy to remove the amplifiers if so desired. The wheels that are currently on the car are forged Sport Max Racing wheels with Yokohama AVS tires. The tires are very close to new condition.

My friend who owns the car is very particular about his cars and does not mess around when it comes to performing service. The car recieved a major service in January which included a new clutch assembly, slave cylinder, timing belt, tensioner bearing, valve adjustment, water pump, drive belts, fuel filter, and spark plugs.

From what I have seen out there, this is by far one of the cleanest, lowest mileage, best maintained, essentially stock NSX's around. You are welcome to come view the car in person if you like or to have it inspected prior to making an offer.

The asking price is $43k or best offer. Please feel free to contact me, Dwight Woodside, either by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 412-403-4200 (cell) or 412-881-1100 (office). I will do my best to answer any and all questions. We will be entertaining offers.

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 438
  • nsx20001.jpg
    nsx20001.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 208
  • nsx20002.jpg
    nsx20002.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 264
  • nsx20005.jpg
    nsx20005.jpg