• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing - 1991 NSX 17000mi jh4na1159mt002058

1991 NSX 17000mi Dealer Car

Dealer Listing - This is a red car with light tan interior. Our car is completely stock... The car has no paint work or body damage ever.. All wheels are fine with no curb damage.. The interior is fine as well with no real signs of wear.. The driver seat is a little dirty but will be cleaned... Also this car does not have the snap ring issue.. The trans # is j4a4-1002856.. The vin jh4na1159mt002058.. Car 2058.. It is a manual trans car all speakers work fine it has yokahama tires and will have a fresh timing belt and water pump before sale.... This is a local one owner car that we have had for the last two years.. It has been one of the owners personal drivers...
Like I have mentioned this car is as close to perfect as I have seen.. We are looking to get $35900 firm... $35000 if you don't want the timing belt done... This car is located in West Chester PA and can be shown by appointment only....

How much are you willing to let it go for without the TB, WP done? I am in Lancaster and would not mind taking a ride down there to see this car. Let me know, Thank you for your time!!

Back