• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 05 Silver/Silver vin#JH4NA21655S000023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car currently has a deposit on it....4/1

Dealer Listing: Bridgewater Acura is pleased to offer this 2005 NSX. As always, a portion of this sale will be donated back to NSX Prime. This car is not one of my personal vehicles, but being sold through my dealership in Central NJ.

2005 NSX: Acura Certified Vehicle. Vin # JH4NA21655S000023. 6 speed, Targa, Silverstone/Silver interior, CD Changer, BOSE Stereo. The current mileage is 16,694. The car will be detailed and my parked on our showroom floor. The car is a one owner, Florida car and carries the Carfax Buyback warranty. 1/249 NSX's made in 2005, the final production year. 1/78 made in Silverstone and 1/28 made in Silver/Silver interior.

This vehicle is being sold Acura Certified. That means it goes through a 150 point inspection and carries a 7 YR/100K mile warranty, a comprehensive listing of what is inspected is available on Acura.com. The warranty is valid till 12/6/2011 or 100K miles.

Pictures will be available on www.BridgewaterAcura.com

Price for NSX Prime members is $69,999 :wink: Any questions please call me at 908-704-0300 x118 or feel free to email me at [email protected]

Im an NSX owner and very in-touch with the NSX marketplace. The point Im getting to is, please save your $60k offers. Im somewhat FIRM on our asking price, considering I [U]wholesaled[/U] our last 05 NSX for $66K-ish, with snow on the ground.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Sold, thanks Prime.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back